- Dishkiyaaoon (2014) Movie StillsPosted 3 years ago
- Queen (2014) Movie WallpapersPosted 3 years ago
- Babloo Happy Hai First Look Poster (2014)Posted 3 years ago
- Jai Ho Movie Wallpapers (2014) Salman KhanPosted 3 years ago
- Gunday Movie Wallpapers (2014)| Gunday Movie PhotosPosted 3 years ago
- Rajjo Movie Stills| Rajjo (2013) PicturesPosted 3 years ago
- Boss  Movie Posters| Akshay Kumar| Sonakshi SinhaPosted 4 years ago
“Ranbir Is Important” Says Deepika Padukone
Ex love is not that easy forget. Whatever may happen but a soft side always remains in the heart that makes you feel awkward. But the Bollywood hotshots have learnt to forge and move on their lives ignoring the camaraderie of their past relations. So is the case with Deepika Padukone who was dating Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir and Deepika were together for a long time in past. They were a sweet couple and there were lots of rumors heard about their relationships. But their relationship ended in a friendly way and both the stars parted their ways. But Bollywood is a small place and these ex-lovers are confronting each other again in Imtiaz Ali’s upcoming film Tamasha.
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are together again in Imtiaz Ali’s film Tamasha. And in the recent interviews Deepika was asked about Ranbir and their current relationship status. To which Deepika said,” I have been asked umpteen times what my relationship status is with Ranbir now. Honestly, I find this question absolutely redundant, especially as it’s been so many years since we’ve both moved on in our lives. Ranbir will always be a very important part of my life! We may not be in touch every single day, but he is somebody whose opinion really matters a lot to me.”
This was a slight gist of a broken tale. Lets see what more comes from the two while the movie is being filmed.